Friday, October 19, 2012

October Gypsy Book Club


In front, left to right, Kathren, Gaye, Kat, Cyndi, Denise
In back, Elena, Wendy, Robin, Alicia, Tricia, Peggy, Judy, Andrea, Cynthia, Alma


Happy Birthday Tricia!


Last week, Gypsy Book Club met at Stamping Details for the first time.
It was Tricia's Birthday and we celebrated with cupcakes and singing.  


We also enjoyed special guest, Andrea Currie, Craft Wars Winner.  


Andrea brought a make and take, which was a paper mache apple, covered with text book paper rosettes.  The end result was that it looked like a pumpkin with some style.  



As you can see, mine isn't quite finished, but I thought I'd add a face for now and pretend it has hair. 



Elena brought an adorable owl make and take.  I love this little guy!



The finale was an ATC swap.  Everyone in this group is an amazing artist.  These are some of the best Halloween ATC's I have ever received.



This is my ATC.  It was created with Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions products by Ranger.  Dylusions is my new favorite mixed media product.  

No comments: