Friday, October 31, 2008

TWO AWESOME CLASSES

November 12, 9:30 am








I learned how to make these fun colorful Balls using Pigment Powders. I got so excited I started teaching it to everyone. Now I'm actually going to teach a class. I love doing things that can be completed in an hour or less and still be awesome. This is one of those things.

The class is scheduled for Nov. 12th at approximately 2:00, however, we're actually starting this day at 9:30 am, with a crocheted bracelet, which will be taught be Elena Lai Etcheverry of Scrapbook Royalty. Check out Elena's blog for pictures. I can't wait to do this. I missed the first class and I'm so excited that she's going to do a repeat. The bracelets are beautiful and anyone would love to receive one as a gift.


After class, we'll have lunch and then begin the Christmas Balls class. Go to Elena's Blog for further details and to sign up for both of these unique fun classes.

No comments: