Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Alex

I just had to share this crazy boy with you.  This is my little grandson, Alex.  In these pics, he is having his first birthday cake.  I promise he did not eat that whole cake.  Most of it’s in the chair and on the floor.

 

IMG_0335

We had Alex’s Birthday at Old Poway Park.  It was a beautiful day.

IMG_0501

The Steam Engine was running and we had about 40 family and friends crammed into that train. 

We reserved a room at the Old Hamburger Factory.

IMG_0525

The staff is so incredibly friendly.  The food is wonderful.  You get the room and it’s kind of like having a home-base.  You do all the festivities there, but then you also have the entire park.  People came and went all day.

IMG_0535We had lots of children at this party and they were loving being able to play all over the park.  I highly recommend it for a kids birthday party.  The park is quite large. 

 

IMG_0527

This is part of my family, including granddaughter, and two grandsons, my son and daughter and her husband.

 

IMG_0483

 

Here’s both my grandbabies…three weeks apart in age.  So different in every way.  The little girl is all Girlie and the little boy is all BOY!  It’s awesome!  What a Blessing!

They were already having a tug-a-war over the balls.  Cute!

IMG_0518

My sister, her grandbaby and me.  We have healthy babies in our family.  He’s only 3 months younger than Alex.

I have a million pics of this day, but not one of my daughter with her son, Alex.  Hopefully she got one. 

If you’ve never been to Old Poway Park, it’s worth a trip.  Especially if you have kids.  They’ll love it.  It’s on Midland Rd. in Poway, right across the street from Stamping Details.  I know some of you have been there.

It was a special day for a special little boy.  Thanks to John and Christine for all that they do for our family.  Alex is a lucky boy to have such wonderful grandparents.

No comments: