Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009

Christmas was really great this year. It's the first year in my life I didn't get many presents. I got a couple from my sister, but that's it...and it was still an awesome Christmas. It may sound corny but having the opportunity to be with my whole family is totally the best present. We had a Christmas Eve party at our house. The food was good, the company was great, and the little kids, grandsons and neice, got presents. Neice is a doll and she's just old enough to get that she likes getting stuff. Course grandsons have known about that for awhile now. I think they all had fun. Mom and Dad were in excellent spirits, which was fun. Here's a pic of our gathering.

Then on Christmas day, hubby and I went to sister's house and had another great time. She got a Wii and we played the bowling game. That was so fun. The food was really good there. I took a great pic of my sister and would love to put it here, but she would kill me so I won't.

The furry brothers got a new tree house.
I'm really praying we all have a fantastic 2009! I haven't quite finished my resolution list, but I'll publish it soon.

No comments: