Friday, June 12, 2009

A Night With Jenni Bolin and Friends

LtoR: Kat, Jenni, Sally, Diane, Elena, Brook

I went to a Jenni Bowlin class at Paper Tales last night with Elena, Brook, Sally and Diane. It was a night of firsts... My first class with Jenni, my first meeting with Elena's friend, Brook, and my first time at Paper Tales in Point Loma.
Jenni and her husband, Jared are a warm, lovely, down-to-earth couple who had the ability to immediately make you feel like you are their new best friends. There were 30-40 women signed up for Jenni's class, which I think made them feel welcomed to San Diego. I loved the mini album that we created. It is a 4x4 mini and the theme is "Simply the Best." I won a raffle prize, which was a Jenni Bolin kit.
Brook is great and together with Elena, they are a hoot. Brook is adamant that she is not a scrapbooker, but I think there's a little creative soul lingering around in Brook-land whether she believes it or not. Loved meeting her and look forward to spending more scrappy time with her.
What can I say about Paper Tales...it's ADORABLE! Lots of cute little embellies everywhere. Thanks Paper Tales for a fun evening.

No comments: