Friday, July 8, 2011

Firsts

IMG_0282

Here they are!  My first tomatoes this year.  What's cool about the small cluster of tomatoes is that they came from a rogue plant that just showed up in my yard.  Plus, this particular plant is growing in the shade, which unusual for tomatoes.  I couldn't wait for the last green one to ripen.  I had to pick them.

I have my first illness of the year.  Hope it's my last for years to come.  I've been sick for three weeks.  My poor husband has had a fever for three days.  He's taking antibiotics.  Being the rebel, I never went to the doctor, so still struggling a bit.  Getting better though!

GG 060711 (27)Last night, I managed to drag myself to

    Kat & Elena

Book Club.  I'm so glad I did because we had lots of fun and it was the shot in the arm that I needed.  It was good to laugh and be with friends. 

Can't think of anymore firsts because I haven't done anything in three weeks.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: