Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First This Year

There is so much unfinished business around here that my head swims. And there, right in the middle, is my first tomato of the season. It's called Husky Red Cherry. It's so cute!


My friend Debra use to grow tomatoes all the time and when I tried, I got worms. Not this year!

This year, I have three pots of beautiful tomatoes and I can't wait to eat them and give them away.

Dad has been working in the yard lately and it's all ready for summer. Things are trimmed and cleaned up.
I love taking pictures of florals and this year, I'm going to have a couple of plants to photograph and maybe collage.

1 comment:

Nina and/or Ruthie66 said...

Ooooh you can give me some of those yummy tomatoes when the time is ripe! Nothing better tasting than home grown! Pretty flower pics too!