Friday, April 25, 2008

Acts of Kindness

WAYS TO GIVE SPECIAL ACTS OF KINDNESS
WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN.

Help someone. Do something that's selfless. Find a way to give back.

1. Wake up each morning and pray/meditate on how/wanting to be kind to people...wanting to give with no expectations.
3. Learn how to be kind and giving.
2. Notice how I feel when I offer acts of kindness.

This is a way of life that I want to learn. At this point not knowing where to begin, I need to take baby steps. Consciously, I think I do my best already. Lord, gift me with the knowledge and guidance to go above and beyond for others. Help me Lord to give selflessly. Thank you for guidance in your ways of giving and doing for others. Help me to stay out of my own way.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments: