Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What?...Vertigo


I honestly thought this blog would have more scrapbooking layouts and what-nots in it. I guess I'm a little disappointed that I haven't used it in a more creative way. However, I still have that plan... and am looking forward to executing that soon.

This is my seventh day with Vertigo. I can't move my head or body without having a dizzy spell. I feel like, well, you know what and I'm bummed because I can't do anything productive. I had this horrible, debilitating, incapacitating, horrible thing once before, about ten years ago and it only lasted a couple of days and poof, it was gone. The doctor doesn't know what causes it or how to get rid of it. I'm seeing a neurologist on Friday and having a CT scan next week.

Here's what I know right now. I can breath, walk, talk, and write this reminder of my Dr. appointments in my blog. Much much more than many.

No comments: